- Large Skillet
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning (or 2 Tbsp homemade)
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 single-serve bags Fritos
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Lettuce shredded
- Tomatoes diced
- Avocados sliced or diced
- Green onion thinly sliced
- Add the ground beef to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook for 8-10 minutes until browned through, breaking the meat up as it cooks.
- Pour in the taco seasoning and water. Stir into the meat and simmer for 5 minutes until the water cooks off. Remove from the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Prepare and serve the other toppings in bowls on a buffet set up. (This way everyone can add the toppings they like.)
- Cut open the Fritos baggs, add some taco meat and any other toppings you like. Serve immediately.
Nutrition is for 1 bag of Fritos and 2 ounces of taco meat, toppings are not included.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 522mg | Potassium: 272mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 23IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg