- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons Red or White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Garlic Clove – finely grated
- 1 teaspoon Dried Italian Seasoning
- Fresh Herbs of Choice, thyme, rosemary, oregano, basil, parsley
- Zest of 1 Small Lemon
- Salt/Pepper To Taste, go easy on the salt
- 1 Jar Marinated Artichokes – drained, 12oz
- 8 ounces Mini Fresh Mozzarella Balls in water – drained, Ciliegine
- 1½ Cups Pitted & Stuffed Green Olives – drained
- Chopped Pistachos
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, herbs, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Gently toss artichokes, mozzarella and olives in mixture until evenly coated. Marinate 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with an extra drizzle of olive oil and chopped pistachios. (optional)
If not serving within 2-3 hours, mix everything except cheese then add mozzarella shortly before serving.
Store in the refrigerator if not serving immediately. This is best served at room temp.