- 12 strawberries tops removed and cut in half
- 12 oz. pound cake cut into 1-inch squares
- 8 oz. whipped topping optional
- 1 bag white chocolate chips optional
Whipped Cream Version
- Layer a strawberry, pound cake, and whipped topping onto a skewer. Do this until skewer is filled as desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
White Chocolate Version
- Cut the cake into 1½ inch squares.
- Rinse strawberries and cut off tops. Add strawberries and cake pieces to your skewers making sure strawberries are on the end. Place on parchment paper.
- Melt white chocolate chips by adding a few squares of the coating in a small pan on low heat. Stir constantly until melted. Drizzle white chocolate over your skewers.
- Refrigerate for half hour. ENJOY!