- 2-3 avocados
- 1 to mato finely diced (approx. 1 cup)
- ⅓ of a red onion finely diced (approx. ⅓ cup)
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 – 3 tablespoon of fresh cilantro chopped
- Juice of ½ a lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and press with a fork until desired consistency.
- Serve with your favorite chips or atop chicken or fish.
Nutritional information includes 3 avocados
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 588mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 425IU | Vitamin C: 18.2mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 0.6mg