- 9×13″ baking dish
- Mixing bowls
- Electric mixer
- Parchment paper
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk cold
- 12 graham crackers
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz whipped topping thawed
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Whisk together chocolate pudding mix and milk until smooth. Pour into your prepped baking dish and spread to cover the bottom.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat marshmallow cream and cream cheese until smooth, then fold the whipped topping into this mixture.
- Spread marshmallow layer over chocolate pudding layer, cover, and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Once frozen, use parchment paper to lift smores from the pan. Break graham crackers in half so that they are square shaped, then place on top of frozen smores.
- Use the lines between the graham crackers as a guide to cut your smores into squares.
- Gently lift each square with a spatula and place another graham cracker square on the bottom, to form a sandwich. Store in freezer.
Note: Nutrition information is a rough estimate only; actual values will vary based on the exact ingredients used and amount of recipe prepared.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 268mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 207IU | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 1mg