- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 3-oz package JELL-O Strawberry Flavor
- 1 cup ice cold water
- 1 16-oz tub cool whip
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust 9-inch
- Boil your water as you prepare your other ingredients.
- Stir together the boiling water and strawberry Jell-O for two minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add the ice cold water to the gelatin mixture and stir until slightly thickened.
- Whisk in 2 cups Cool Whip until well blended.
- Refrigerate the pie filling for 30 minutes.
- Smooth out into the prepared pie shell and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 24mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg
HAVE YOU TRIED T