- 2 Lbs Ground Turkey
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2* Cup Almond Meal
- 3 Garlic Cloves, (grated)
- 3 ounces Fresh Baby Spinach, (chopped, approx 1½ Cups)
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- Mix all ingredients with your hands, until just blended. Do not over mix.
- Roll into balls slightly larger than golf ball size. Transfer to a greased, rimmed baking sheet. Freeze for 15 minutes to firm up meatballs.
- Once meatballs are firm, wet hands and roll again for smooth, tight meatballs.
- Bake at 400ºF for 20 minutes or until almost all the way cooked through. Then broil on high for 4 minutes to brown tops.
*If using extra lean ground turkey, decrease almond meal to 1/4 cup to prevent dry meatballs.