- ¼ cup all purpose flour heat treated
- ½ cup butter room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp demerara sugar optional for texture
- ½ cup mini Reese’s cups
- ½ cup Reese’s Pieces
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- To heat treat flour, spread out on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes at 350° F.
- Add butter, cream cheese, and brown sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer, or a large mixing bowl, and mix with an electric mixer on medium high speed until smooth, light and fluffy.
- To the butter mixture, add peanut butter, heat treated flour, and vanilla extract. Mix on medium high speed until everything is fully incorporated.
- Add powdered sugar and demerara sugar and mix again.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips, Reese’s pieces, and mini Reese’s cups.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with more chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Serve immediately with all toppings and add-ins of your choice.
Flour is a raw ingredient and should be heat treated before serving. Since this is a no-bake dessert, I recommend baking the flour for at least 5 minutes at 350 degrees, then allowing it to cool before mixing in.
The demerara sugar is an optional ingredient, used to create a crunchy texture. It can be omitted from the recipe with no substitutions.
Store covered in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Optional toppings and dippers: Nutter Butters, strawberries, graham crackers, pretzels, Fudge Stripe Cookies, Oreos, Nilla Wafers, honey, etc.
Serving: 1gCalories: 403kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 8gFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 270mgPotassium: 220mgFiber: 2gSugar: 29gVitamin A: 505IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 54mgIron: 1mg