- 2 cups “just add water” pancake mix
- 1 cup water
- 5 Oreos crushed into a powder
- 4 egg whites Not from carton
- 4 full Oreos
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
For the Pancakes:
- Combine the pancake mix with half the crushed Oreos. Add the water and mix well until a pancake batter is formed.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites for about 5 minutes or until stiff peaks are formed.
- Slowly incorporate the egg whites to the batter, making sure to gently fold them in so the egg whites don’t break.
- On a medium pan, add some cooking spray. Place an Oreo cookie in the center of the pan. Cover the Oreo with ¼ cup of batter. When the batter starts to bubble, flip it and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Set aside and repeat for the remaining batter.
For the Oreo Syrup:
- Combine the remaining crushed Oreos with the powdered sugar and pinch of salt. Add the milk and vanilla extract and mix well until a syrup like consistency is reached.
- Stack the pancakes and drizzle the syrup on top. Enjoy!