- 4 – 4-6 oz boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon garlic crushed, about 3 large cloves
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl, stir together the mozzarella cheese and half of the grated parmesan cheese, set the bowl aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, and seasonings. Once it is well combined, stir in the remaining half of the parmesan cheese.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish so that each piece is flat, and not overlapping with the others. Cover each piece of chicken a large scoop of the cream cheese and sour cream mixture. Pat it down with a spoon until it completely covers the top of the piece of chicken.
- Top each piece of chicken with the combined grated cheeses, lightly pressing the cheese into the cream mixture. This will help keep it in place as it begins to melt.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, depending on thickness of chicken breasts. Serve while hot.
Calories: 399kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 37gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 1310mgPotassium: 372mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 642IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 676mgIron: 1mg