- 2 cups broccoli , cooked and chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 12 Ritz crackers , crumbled
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick baking spray.
- Cook broccoli.
- Combine broccoli, cheese, 10 Ritz crackers, and egg in a food processor until everything is well combined.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin until about 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle with Ritz crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until crackers are slightly browned on top and mixture is fully cooked.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Calories: 63kcal, Carbohydrates: 3g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 23mg, Sodium: 95mg, Potassium: 65mg, Vitamin A: 210IU, Vitamin C: 13.5mg, Calcium: 82mg, Iron: 0.4mg