- 6 graham crackers, halved
- 3 to 4 strawberries, sliced
- 6 regular sized marshmallows
- 2 to 3 chocolate bars, broken up into squares
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place six graham crackers on a baking sheet. Top each cracker with a marshmallow. Bake for about 7 minutes or until just starting to melt and brown.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and top with a square of chocolate. Put back in the oven for about two minutes or until chocolate is softened and starting to melt.
- Remove from oven and place 3 sliced strawberries on each and top with the rest of the graham crackers. Serve hot.