- 1 box yellow cake mix (plus ingredients on back of box)
- 2 boxes vanilla instant pudding mix (3.4 ounces each)
- 3 cups milk
- 4 medium bananas
- 6 ounces vanilla wafers
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- Prepare a 9×13 baking pan by greasing it and preheat oven to degrees as stated on the cake mix.
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the box, bake and allow cooling when done.
- In a large bowl, whisk the pudding mix and the milk until well combined. Set aside and allow it to thicken for a few minutes.
- Using the bottom of a wooden spoon, poke holes all of the cooled cake.
- Pour the pudding mixture all over the top and spread until well covered. Slice 3 of your bananas and spread all over the top.
- Then, spread the whipped topping on top and garnish with some crushed vanilla wafers, whole vanilla wafers and bananas.