- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup flour
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 Tbs butter softened
- 2 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 2 Tbs granulated sugar
- 1/2 Tbs cinnamon
- 2 Tbs melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a jelly roll pan (15″x10″) with parchment paper.
- In bowl mix together your eggs, sugar, pumpkin, baking soda, cinnamon and flour.
- Spread onto pan and bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle a tea towel with powdered sugar and turn cake out onto towel and remove parchment paper.
- Slowly roll cake up starting with the shorter end.
- Leave rolled until cool.
- Meanwhile make your filling by combining all your filling ingredients in medium bowl and beating until smooth.
- Once your cake is cool, unroll and spread filling and roll cake back up.
- Mix together your brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon in bowl.
- Brush your cake roll with melted butter and then sprinkle with your cinnamon sugar mixture.